There is a lot of fear about Coronavirus.
For some reason, the first reaction people have is to buy stuff. This is creating unnecessary panic and shortages in stores, price gauging and crowding at medical facilities. I see people buying things like face masks, toilet paper and rice. Some of these items won’t necessarily help in an epidemic… So here are 4 Things You Need To Get to Protect Yourself from Coronavirus and Other Viruses (as recommended by doctors):
- Vitamin C – It’s a natural way to boost your immunity so your body can fight the virus.
- L-Lysine – A healthy gut puts you one step closer to being able to battle infections.
- ENT Probiotic – Help your body fight infections naturally with priobiotic formulated to promote Ear Nose and Throat health.
There’s also a kids’ version.
- Elderberry Syrup – Use it to prevent and treat respiratory infections.
A Few Things to Remember About Coronavirus:
- After being in a public place, wash your hands and face, particularly around your mouth and nose. Avoid touching your face in public.
- Coronavirus is usually presented with a dry cough, not upper respiratory congestion.
- Wear a mask if you’re coughing. If you’re sick – stay home.
- You can continue shopping at online stores like Shein – you won’t get a virus in your package. But it’s always a good practice to wash new clothes before wearing them!
- Don’t panic buy.
- Use services like Instacart to shop grocery stores, Costco, Target and other retailers and avoid overcrowding the stores.
- Don’t spread fake news.
- Add spices like turmeric and pepper to your diet.
- Spend more time outdoors rather than in public places. Go hiking or spend time by the water.
- Eat more leafy greens, fruits and vegetables to boost your immune system and stay away from processed food.