This post is sponsored by Walmart. Read our full disclosure here.
One of the reasons I’m excited for May to end is Memorial Day. For me, it marks the beginning of summer since beaches are opening, barbecues are firing up, fireworks are going off, things are going on sale and it’s now socially acceptable to wear white again. Not that I don’t wear white all year round, but now I have one more reason to do just that!
I wanted to put together a very American look to celebrate Memorial Day and the end of this month before our Dress Challenge starts next week. So I went with the most American retailer I could think of – Walmart. It was the perfect choice because even their new fashion campaign says “We Dress America”.
- Very friendly & convenient customer service via online chat (I hate phones!!)
- Free shipping on orders of $35+ and free returns
- Many items ship in just 2 days!
- Thousands of items to choose from:
- Brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Ray-Ban, Vince Camuto, Lucky Brand, Karl Lagerfeld, Calvin Klein & Timberland.
- High end items on sale like Tom Ford Sunglasses and Prada bags
- Super budget-friendly options like the most popular $15 bodysuit that made a huge splash in our Facebook Group.
- Beauty products including some of my favorites like Origins Tinted Moisturizer, neuLASH enhancing serum, Perricone MD Pore Treatment & Face Wash, Bubbling Clay Mask and many others.